Slideshow and accompanying resources for presentation to Cedar Rapids Washington journalism students, October 7, 2010.
1. What is a convergence?
• Everyone has a different definition for “convergence,” but pretty soon we’ll just be calling it all journalism.
2. The Internet
• You can update it more than once each day.
• New rule: Cover what you do best. Link to the rest
• You have unlimited space.
• Kobre Guide
4. Social media
• Twitter tips for journalists
@AdamBSullivan The model for journalism may be changing, but the profession’s foundation will still need to be built on good reporting.